Administrator
Staff member
Product Name DUAL PINTLE / BALL HITCH
Part Number 2302BUA00021N
Pricing MSRP: $190
Manufacturer Name ROXOR
Manufactures website ROXOR Offroad | Accessories
Purchase Link BUY HERE--> N/A
Product description ROXOR HD dual hitch to hook up and haul a real load. ROXOR can tow up to 3490lbs! Easy to install and a fully functional kit for that heavy-duty haul.

Available June 18, 2018

Part Number: 2302BUA00021N

MSRP: $190

cumminfourya

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got the dealer to throw this in on the deal. Seems like a very beefy set up to me!!! Have yet to hook anything up to it yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bister

I got the dealer to throw this in on the deal. Seems like a very beefy set up to me!!! Have yet to hook anything up to it yet tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to need one of those, but first I'll need the Roxor. Just waiting for them to get to Canada, I've had a down payment made since spring. I guess good things come to those who wait.

Norseman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LE#62
I'm going to need one of those, but first I'll need the Roxor. Just waiting for them to get to Canada, I've had a down payment made since spring. I guess good things come to those who wait.

Can you run down state side and grab one? What would the duty be?

B

Bister

Can you run down state side and grab one? What would the duty be?

I don’t know what or if there would be duty, but with the difference in the dollar, it wouldn’t save me anything. I have been in contact with the rep, and things are getting close. He said maybe late Sept. not sure which models will be first in to Canadian dealers, then I’ll have a decision to make. I’m busy every nice day till the first week of Oct and won’t have time to go get it anyway. My closest dealer right now is 450 miles and I’m going to make it an over night trip when I do go.