ooooooooooo

Differentials,

Hoon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anybody got any Rox 3.73 ring and pinion gears they may have swapped out they want to sell. I got a street legal 2020 with the 5.38 gears that are just too short for the amount of asphalt I'm driving. Don't like winding this little diesel that much.

Hoon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That would be good but it's a long way to Tipperary.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Tell you what. You guys make a deal, meet halfway at my farm in Oklahoma I’ll put you up for free. Use my shop and tools and go home happy. Pm me if interested. Be glad to help a fellow Roxorian. I do have chainsaws, but they only cut trees. ?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Tell you what. You guys make a deal, meet halfway at my farm in Oklahoma I’ll put you up for free. Use my shop and tools and go home happy. Pm me if interested. Be glad to help a fellow Roxorian. I do have chainsaws, but they only cut trees. ?
That’s a mighty nice offer.

Hoon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mighty gracious of you Woodman but with this 5.38 gear it would take me 2 weeks to get to Oklahoma. Love your state. spent some time there.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mighty gracious of you Woodman but with this 5.38 gear it would take me 2 weeks to get to Oklahoma. Love your state. spent some time there.
You can always trailer it. Oklahoma just passed a law that will let you drive here, but don’t have it ironed out yet.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey fellow Oklahoma'n, I just bought my all weather yesterday. I'm south of Cleveland

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Been a while since I’ve been on. Welcome aboard. Finally tagged my Roxor. Still loving it. I’m just north of Wellston. About a 100 miles from you.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Been a while since I’ve been on. Welcome aboard. Finally tagged my Roxor. Still loving it. I’m just north of Wellston. About a 100 miles from you.
I'm still waiting on my title work to get my plate. I had to register it as an ATV then when the title comes back I get a plate. That's what the tag office explained to me. Doesn't make sense and I'm sitting at 6 weeks with no title in the mail

misfit

I'm still waiting on my title work to get my plate. I had to register it as an ATV then when the title comes back I get a plate. That's what the tag office explained to me. Doesn't make sense and I'm sitting at 6 weeks with no title in the mail
hi. did you get a actual plate like any other car or truck? where can i drive a roxor in ok?

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey there fellow okie. I’m down here in Honobia, Ok.

G.Tallant

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m looking for some 3.73’s as well. Got 5.38’s in my 2022. It’s street legal but way too low geared for hwy use.

Upman

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
If any of you want to sell your 5.38s and are willing to ship to MI hit me up.