ooooooooooo

Coolant loss

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So occasionally fad more often than normal I'm adding coolant. Went wheeling this weekend and it got super low. Anyone have experiences and maybe find out where it's been going. I see no visible signs of the leak..

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here I was sweating thinking I was loosing it into my engine oil. Even ordered an oil analysis kit. I was goofing off with my air compressor and added air into the hole at the overflow tank and water was gushing out of radiator cap. Once I had that properly tightened problem went away. It was stressing me out

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here I was sweating thinking I was loosing it into my engine oil. Even ordered an oil analysis kit. I was goofing off with my air compressor and added air into the hole at the overflow tank and water was gushing out of radiator cap. Once I had that properly tightened problem went away. It was stressing me out
Gotta love those gremlins

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was sweating a freeze plug weeping in Moab. Found it when we went to heat up lunch on Hells Revenge. I believe it was the heater hose shut off valve just above that freeze plug. It had some pinkish residue under it and I’m theorizing it was leaking at cold temps and stopped once it got warm or coolant warms it. Wasn’t much but the plug was almost leveled with coolant. I tightened the clamp up and haven’t seen any more coolant in that freeze plug.