ooooooooooo

Canvas Shop?

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has anyone made a flat cab back with rectangular window? Waiting for my heater defroster kit then cab back? Then 1/2 doors. The full bestop cab isn’t really what I want. I think with 1/2 doors, heat and cab back we could take the chill off spring and fall? I have the LE top. Gotta love velcro.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has anyone made a flat cab back with rectangular window? Waiting for my heater defroster kit then cab back? Then 1/2 doors. The full bestop cab isn’t really what I want. I think with 1/2 doors, heat and cab back we could take the chill off spring and fall? I have the LE top. Gotta love velcro.

I gave up and purchased the Bestop kit. Took about 5 hours just playing alone. Know the mirrors, 1/2 top and light bar had to be removed. The light bar and mirrors had to be reinstalled. I was very slow to cut the holes in the roof! Measure twice and cut once. Next one should be a couple of hours if on the clock.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I used steel tubing and boxed in the back rollbar so I could protect the people in the back. I installed a bench seat back there by best top. I installed an extended bikini to and at least my roof is covered. I'd love to work with a shop who would be interested in making a system for the Roxor that is like the CJ7 best top

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I think there would be a market for two soft top configurations. One with roxor or OTR windshield and stock roll cage, and another with CJ windshield and CJ roll bar.