ooooooooooo

Budget Friendly Hitch and Trailer Harness.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've started attaching pictures of my Roxor and the modifications I've made without spending a fortune. I found this nice hitch on Amazon for just 24 bucks delivered. Here's a link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1CT85P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a nice heavy hitch that's made from 7/16 steel plating. I had to drill a couple new holes and I bought some grade 8 bolts to hold it to the frame. I have no concerns about the quality and it's very affordable.

If you'd like to learn about how to attach a 4 pin trailer harness take a look at my thread about how to install Jeep LED tail lights. Good Luck.

image1 (5).jpeg

B

Bister

The hitch will be plenty strong enough, you won't hurt it; but I might be careful how much weight I would put on the factory bumper just in the middle without any extra reinforcement. Keep an eye on it.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The hitch will be plenty strong enough, you won't hurt it; but I might be careful how much weight I would put on the factory bumper just in the middle without any extra reinforcement. Keep an eye on it.
Ya I agree. I think the factory hitch is a bit stronger, but I’m not aiming at towing anything all that heavy. This is a good option for owners who want a good hitch for moderate duty

B

Bister

The factory one has a 19lb, 3/8 backing plate that bolts on with 12 small bolts and 2 large ones in the pintle ball combo, then the bottom 2 of the 4 on the combo just go through the plate. This thing will tow a tank. :)