ooooooooooo

Bought another one..

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Saw a video on Instagram this morning with the #roxor that I follow. 2019 Roxor A/T, with a full hard cab, doors, glass windshield, heater, wipers, spare tire... for $14,500 in Massachusetts. Called on it. Still got it. My dad bought it over the phone. So in about a week we will have 2! Here's the video:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s a great price.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I agree. It's upsetting to say the least. But I don't have any regrets on mine.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great deal! Still waiting for delivery of my second one. Mine is coming from Mississippi. It has been hard to find a carrier headed west through Prescott. Supposed to be here Tuesday. I think every car, truck, plane and train is headed east.....away from California.?

B

Bister

That's the Roxor OEM aluminum cab, that windshield will be the high grade Lexan, but at least you will never break it. I break glass ones all the time. I love the big door openings on those cabs. Great deal, congratulations.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ok. Got the other Roxor last night. This one is going to be wifey's. She wants to make it into a patriotic themed Roxor. She'll probably join Team Roxor with the name "Ranger Bob" (Barb) Got that nickname from always helping folks with directions. Driving, hiking, biking etc. Yeah, she's kinda weird.....A girl that's good at directions.
She/We will post pictures as Liberty (Yep she's already named it) makes its transition. Nothing like Max, this will be cosmetic. Here we go........

20200909_105858.jpg 20200909_105926.jpg 20200909_105913.jpg

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One of the many reasons I married the girl I did was because she was as enthusiastic about buying and driving manual transmission cars as me. Hard to find!