ooooooooooo

Basic service, HOW-TO Guides needed!

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Team ROXOR,
Anyone doing basic service and willing to take some time and throw together a how-to guide?
Requesting even the basic service. Anything that could help a new owner with their Roxor!
Pictures should be a major part of the guide. Along with details on tools needed, skill level, and supplies needed.
I can help format and arrange this with you.
Shoot me a message if you are willing - https://teamroxor.com/conversations/add?to=roxor

REQUESTED HOW-TO GUIDES!
  • Oil change
  • Front / Rear Diff fluid change
  • Top side filter change/inspection.
  • Brake pads
  • Coolant
  • Ecu removal/change-out
  • Sensor installs
  • anything else.
Remember, Not everyone has the skills to complete these basic tasks. Many will take their Roxor to the dealer for a $100 air filter change-out. One goal I have for this community is to provide guidance to owners by saving them $100/hour service bills for simple home mechanic jobs. But, to get this accomplished, I need your help!

Thanks.
Go TeamROXOR!

Jewell68

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Old manuals of similar, may provide some insight, just a thought :unsure: no plagiarism, put in ROXOR, rewriting making Rox-DYI

BED7AE65-D558-4A5E-BFBB-ECD949B56DFE.jpeg

Last edited:

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Old manuals of similar, may provide some insight, just a thought :unsure:
Most definitely,
I was actually just looking at the owners manual thinking I should break some of this info out.
Hate seeing people scared to try these simple tasks just because they never done it before.
Sweet thing about the roxor, is that it's all so simple.

Last edited:

Bhayarock

Is that a SERVICE MANUAL or the owners manual? I have not seen a service manual out yet.
I beleive the owners manual will have basic service guidelines and some brief how to (oil and fluid changes, brakes etc) i dont think it has sensors.
Detailed service manual I guess will be limited to dealers only.
But nevertheless, working on Roxor should be pretty straightforward and there are so many awesome members on this group who regularly post their service experience and how to guides.