ooooooooooo

Balance and Alignment

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was looking at my tires the other day (the tires and rims that came from the factory) and noticed that there are no weights. Also, my steering wheel is not centered. It drives pretty well even at high speeds (up to 60mph). I know most guys pretty much immediately replace tires and add some type of lift and I assume they have them balanced when they are mounted. Mine came with the factory lift so I am good with the stance I have. Has anyone had their Roxor’s tires balanced and an alignment done? Was it noticeable better? Would you trust a franchise tire store to touch your baby? Your opinion is appreciated!
9149e46e6147953058a1269e1bd2b6bf.jpg

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was looking at my tires the other day (the tires and rims that came from the factory) and noticed that there are no weights. Also, my steering wheel is not centered. It drives pretty well even at high speeds (up to 60mph). I know most guys pretty much immediately replace tires and add some type of lift and I assume they have them balanced when they are mounted. Mine came with the factory lift so I am good with the stance I have. Has anyone had their Roxor’s tires balanced and an alignment done? Was it noticeable better? Would you trust a franchise tire store to touch your baby? Your opinion is appreciated!
9149e46e6147953058a1269e1bd2b6bf.jpg
I had balance done and alignment after lift.
it’s usually too late when you realize alignment is out. Cheap insurance

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Factory lift looks good and that was the color I wanted but I didn’t want to wait

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks Kake America! I have always wanted an orange vehicle. I got lucky... I waited until June to buy and it just happened that my local dealer had this one coming in exactly the way I wanted it , orange, manual, factory lift. Trifecta!

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Who did you guys take it to for the alignment and do you know where they got the alignment specification?

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks PineCreek! I worked in car dealerships for a quarter century and to this day I am leery of taking my vehicles to any shop. Now I have specs and they are not just giving me the “it’s normal” b...s...!

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks PineCreek! I worked in car dealerships for a quarter century and to this day I am leery of taking my vehicles to any shop. Now I have specs and they are not just giving me the “it’s normal” b...s...!
Who did you work for?

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Exactly!!
I was grateful to find that!
I also was a service manager in my previous life.... totally get it. Good luck!

love the color by the way

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My steering wheel is off too. It bothers the hell out of me, but I still haven't pulled it off and straightened it yet.

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxasaurus I worked for a Ford dealership in Idaho, a Nissan dealership in Arizona and a BMW dealership in California. Experience of a lifetime... just no time for personal life !

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Coldweather86: I thought about pulling the steering wheel as well. However I watched a video somewhere that showed how to correct the wheel by adjusting the front end. I was afraid that the crooked steering wheel might be a symptom of another issue.