ooooooooooo

AZ - CY / YJ Windshield Frame w/ Weatherstrips

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Selling a brand new Crown Automotive YJ windshield frame, I installed it on my Roxor and realized I'm way too tall to modify the ROPS to bolt to the window, so I'll be going with an aftermarket alternative. Paid $295 for the frame, would be happy if someone could grab it for $150

Located in Cornville, AZ. I can deliver to Phoenix area if you can meet me by the I-17 & 101 freeway.

Thanks!

1719393411990.jpeg

Last edited:

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went this route and redid my Rops to meet the windshield. Fabricated mounts. Alot cheaper option and your Rox will be one of a kind

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I went this route and redid my Rops to meet the windshield. Fabricated mounts. Alot cheaper option and your Rox will be one of a kind
I wish I could’ve done the same, unfortunately without modifying the seat my head would be sticking up over the ROPS, and as much fun as it would be to run without a ROPS I want to keep it on so I can have some shade from the AZ heat.

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice rig! I’m 6’4 but it must all be in my upper half, I mocked everything up with the CJ/YJ windshield and it was a definite “no-go” for me. I could see out of the windshield well but I would’ve been hitting my head nonstop on the windshield to B pillar bar, and would take a lot of work for me to duck under getting in and out. I went ahead and ordered a Dirt Warrior windshield so hopefully that fits me better and leaves more top options for shade.