ooooooooooo

Are Roxors keyed alike?

GnadenAce

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just bought a second Mahindra tractor and noticed that they are keyed alike. Most heavy construction equipment and most farm equipment is keyed alike. I also see on other boards that thieves are stealing Roxors. Might be good to know if they are keyed unique, keyed alike, or something in between. Thinking battery cable disconnect.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I believe there are 4 or 5 key patterns that are used meaning that many are keyed alike.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Probably a couple different keys. Look at the number stamped on they key and switch. Years ago when I worked for a Ford dealership. They only had five or six different keys.

Mr. T

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Get Battery Disconnect, Steering Wheel Lock "The Club" or one through wheel to brake pedal. Military Vehicles use to run Heavy Duty Chain & Large Master Lock run through steering wheel through Roll Bar. Don't Leave Vehicle In Bad Areas. Bad People have been know to steal vehicle with trailer from your truck. Get A Pump Shotgun.

Mr. T

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Theft Control Additional Information. There Are Now GPS tracking devices on the market that are small self contained and can easily be hidden on vehicles. Construction Contractors are using them on construction equipment and have been successful in catching thieves with Police Assistant.
Best Buy: "Cube" vehicle GPS Tracker $75 + you need monthly data plan $17 to connect with your Phone. Insurance through PROGRESSIVE worth it.