ooooooooooo

Anyone buy their ROXOR below msrp?

General

Founding Member
Is this in Nebraska. One of the Ne dealer gave me 14200 otd quote but wouldn't ship. All in person
Nope. I called about 70 dealers, half of whom said $18k or similar, didn't want to be competitive for my business. I included all the Nebraska dealers in my search, and they were very close, but not the lowest. Most dealers were willing to ship if I arranged it. To my surprise, some dealers would only ship via a professional moving company--wouldn't allow customer to pick-up out-of-state or arrange private shipping.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
$14k, yeah I bet that is right on the line of profit. I bought mine at MSRP, and the dealer dragged their butts setting a time for be to pick it up, cuz they were generating so much demand from it just being on the lot.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The hard thing is getting a dealer to go bellow msrp when they can sell it for at or above msrp 2 hrs after you walk out the door. I paid about 600$ bellow msrp but the dealer met me Half way on a extended service plan. My brother in law paid full msrp but got a windsheild thrown in for free. Any way you shake it most people who want one are paying full price and waiting. It's a sellers marke. But hell, you are getting are brand new turbo disel willys with full warrenty for way under 20gs!

No , “ way under 20 Gs “ is mostly fiction. Mine was 19m out the door , and by adding a few dealer installed popular items there was another 1300.00 out of pocket. I mean , just the tune cost over 500.00 in most cases. My guess before next fall , the average price , including out of pocket , will top out around 25m......on the way to 35,000. Roxor planed this , the tactic is the reason most dealers signed up. ( Don’t get me wrong , I am not complaining , just putting in print what many owners , most , already know )

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got mine with a $3.2 discount since it was a demo model with 45 hours on it. Sounds like my local dealer won't haggle much on normal inventory however.

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Is 15k out the door a really good deal? That price includes taxes and local delivery. SE model

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
$14,105! I think that's the record, probably no profit there. Add a few hundred bucks to ship it, and we're still nowhere near full price. Four local dealers wrote quotes for between $14,300 and $14,500. Everything included, out the door pricing.
That’s a really good deal. Did that include your state taxes too?

General

Founding Member
That’s a really good deal. Did that include your state taxes too?
$14,105 did not include state taxes because I'm not registering it... $15k OTD including taxes is an even better deal. That must be one of the lowest prices ever, which is unbelievable for a SE/LE model rather than Classic 2 (a.k.a. "base").

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
$14,105 did not include state taxes because I'm not registering it... $15k OTD including taxes is an even better deal. That must be one of the lowest prices ever, which is unbelievable for a SE/LE model rather than Classic 2 (a.k.a. "base").
It’s actually a base vehicle I’m looking at. I thought it was SE. It’s a big purchase, so I’m just wanting to be certain before I pull trigger!

pennywise615

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Our local dealer in Middle Tennessee is selling the 2018 LE for 16.442 plus tax and the base with the nicer wheels and tires for 13,383 plus tax

General

Founding Member
$13,383 is the record then. Wow, prices have lowered so dramatically compared to Summer 2018, probably because supply is finally catching up with demand in some areas of the country.