ooooooooooo

Any word on a 4 passenger fully enclosed soft top solution?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
From Roxor or otherwise?

Winter ain't coming.. winter is already here.

Tokarev

I stole these pics from bookface. Taken at SEMA 2019.

The company is called Cover King. Hopefully they have some doors that will accompany and/or are compatible with the full doors MANA is supposed to have in the works.

cc0833311db77f50d8b0bdb36815967c.jpg
b8046133d9a982ae80958700411ba2b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not bad. Yeah, I'd like to see an actual marketable fully enclosed soft top product compatible with the rear ROPS.

The Military Style seating accessory basically changes my mind entirely. No way I'm doing a half cab when the one reason to like FJ40s exists on my Roxor lol.

XMas list to self:

Manual center console upgrade
Rear ROPS
Military style seating brackets/pads/etc
non-existent full soft top
33s? lol

BillB

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am also looking for a 4 seat soft top with removable side and back curtains. A few weeks ago I used a Roxoroffroad chat session to ask, and the answer was that they were developing a top for 2020 but it would only be available with 2020 model Roxor vehicles. Postings on the teamroxor website today seem to say that their Roxor/Bestop will be available to existing owners. Thats good news.

In the meantime, based on the Aug 31 posting by Tokarev above, I made on-line contact with CoverKing using their support website. That dialog is posted here:

--me--
Product Type: Soft Top for Roxor per your display at SEMA 2019
Year: 2018
Make: Mahindra
Model: Roxor

I saw some pics of your booth at SEMA 2019 and there was a ROXOR on display with a soft top attached to the 4 seat roll cage. It looked like it had side curtains and a rear curtain that could be rolled up. Was that a Coverking product? Is it available?

Thanks

--coverking-- (17-Jan-2020)
Hello Bill,
That was a Coverking top and Roxor in the booth but I am in the middle of changing it a bit, The rear windows will still roll up but I am eliminating the amount of straps that you can see as well as developing a front window kit. I should be done sometime next month.
Coverking Support Team | coverking.com/help

--me--
Thank you for the response. I am certainly interested. I have researched a few of the legacy Jeep military tops and it is that sort of appearance I would like. The fact that there are side curtains and a back curtain that allows access to the back of the vehicle are important. Doors are not important to me right now. One comment from the two pics I saw. Over the front openings (doors) it would be nice of the top came down the sides a couple of inches.

Can you keep me on a list of interested customers and let me know when some info and prices are available?
Thanks again,

--coverking-- (21-Jan-2020)
Hey Bill,
I did increase the length a couple of inches, I will definitely keep you in the loop
--end--

Tokarev

I am also looking for a 4 seat soft top with removable side and back curtains. A few weeks ago I used a Roxoroffroad chat session to ask, and the answer was that they were developing a top for 2020 but it would only be available with 2020 model Roxor vehicles. Postings on the teamroxor website today seem to say that their Roxor/Bestop will be available to existing owners. Thats good news.

In the meantime, based on the Aug 31 posting by Tokarev above, I made on-line contact with CoverKing using their support website. That dialog is posted here:

--me--
Product Type: Soft Top for Roxor per your display at SEMA 2019
Year: 2018
Make: Mahindra
Model: Roxor

I saw some pics of your booth at SEMA 2019 and there was a ROXOR on display with a soft top attached to the 4 seat roll cage. It looked like it had side curtains and a rear curtain that could be rolled up. Was that a Coverking product? Is it available?

Thanks

--coverking-- (17-Jan-2020)
Hello Bill,
That was a Coverking top and Roxor in the booth but I am in the middle of changing it a bit, The rear windows will still roll up but I am eliminating the amount of straps that you can see as well as developing a front window kit. I should be done sometime next month.

--me--
Thank you for the response. I am certainly interested. I have researched a few of the legacy Jeep military tops and it is that sort of appearance I would like. The fact that there are side curtains and a back curtain that allows access to the back of the vehicle are important. Doors are not important to me right now. One comment from the two pics I saw. Over the front openings (doors) it would be nice of the top came down the sides a couple of inches.

Can you keep me on a list of interested customers and let me know when some info and prices are available?
Thanks again,

--coverking-- (21-Jan-2020)
Hey Bill,
I did increase the length a couple of inches, I will definitely keep you in the loop
--end--
Thanks for posting this info.

Tokarev

It looks like there's some sort of A pillar that interacts with the door.

B

Bister

It looks like there's some sort of A pillar that interacts with the door.

These are pictures of the prototype SEMA 2 door version (not available as of yet), so I assume it is a plastic piece like this.

4D8D6F4A-631B-4B6F-8FE4-ADB338225D6E.jpeg2BBFC76F-49DC-4E0F-B6B3-985AB944491B.jpegC57C3984-3147-442A-A9AD-EFAB1792DFEB.jpeg162F54D6-0F48-46A6-93C9-CEF6E57BC09F.jpeg38BB81B9-B69D-4E50-B96C-90CE0D9FD245.jpeg

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sherwood Tractor has the full soft top listed with limited availability. Roxor has install instructions on their site. It’s here!!!!!

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still waiting on mine..

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I did. I love it. The Roxor is my DD

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
On the Rox one piece windshield. I was worried it wouldn't work at first, but it did. I might even have a thread on here about it.

2e737627-f8ec-49b4-ba18-cf46d93fcf5f-jpeg.jpg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I gotta balance it out and put some skinny 33s on it. It still looks like it missed leg-day.