ooooooooooo

Any Roxor owners in Iowa?

SlurpJung

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The nearest dealer is 3 hours each way and I was hoping I could find someone with one I could look at before I pull the trigger and purchase one. Mainly just curious how thick the sheet metal is and if the undersides are holding up to rust. If I buy one I would specifically be looking for a 2018-2019 but as far as looking at one I wouldn't care what year it is. Located in southern Iowa but work up in Des Moines. If you've got one I could check out I'll bring the beer!

Tim R

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The nearest dealer is 3 hours each way and I was hoping I could find someone with one I could look at before I pull the trigger and purchase one. Mainly just curious how thick the sheet metal is and if the undersides are holding up to rust. If I buy one I would specifically be looking for a 2018-2019 but as far as looking at one I wouldn't care what year it is. Located in southern Iowa but work up in Des Moines. If you've got one I could check out I'll bring the beer!
Hi SlurpJung I live by Elkader Iowa north east Iowa a little bit further than Des Moines if you want to drive that far

SlurpJung

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I've got a buddy that lives in Dubuque I'll keep that in mind next time I go see him. Thanks for the offer!

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I can tell you the body is made of steel..... probably around 22g.

Owners have found the body is a bit more prone to rust. Probably because the assembly workers aren't painting everything that well. You'll notice under the transmission and transfer case are iron, but are not painted. These are things owners address on their own and it's usually easy to resolve.

Tim R

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Owners have found the body is a bit more prone to rust. Probably because the assembly workers aren't painting everything that well. You'll notice under the transmission and transfer case are iron, but are not painted. These are things owners address on their own and it's usually easy to resolve.
Sounds good send a message maybe we can get together

SlurpJung

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

I've kind of got the impression paint quality in certain places isn't the greatest for example I've seen pics of several where the engine block is covered in rust already so I could certainly see what you're talking about being true. I had already been thinking about rust proofing the underside and doing something with the wheel wells because it would only be a weekend toy and I'd want it to last.

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
92D20D2A-691E-4348-99F8-BE3E3EA29508.jpeg

Cobra1six

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I used this stuff on engine and underside parts. Easy to use and a little goes a long way.