ooooooooooo

Adventure thread

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Will do my best to be there regardless. Is great fun. There are a couple other parks close by that I haven't tried. So much to see in Moab yet. Done a lot of it on a tw200 yamaha, but being able to take some campfire wood and do an overnighter 100mi on the white rim trail down along the green river would be great.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You’ll need to think about the white rim trail. Street legal utvs aren’t allowed in the national parks in Moab, or Utah for that matter I believe. Not sure how it’s enforced but something to be aware of.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Spring and fall are best but summer is when folks with kids can get away. Early June isn’t bad. Lows are 40-50’s I think with highs in the 80-90’s. Basically start off with a jacket and shed it about the time you hit the trails. I’m used to the heat down here in south texas but we have 90’s with like 70% or higher humidity. No matter what the high temp out there in the desert is it is tolerable considering where I’m coming from. Look at a weather page and check out the seasonal temps based on month. That should help you decide a good time. I know those high temps seem unbearable to the northern folk, about the same as your low temps are to us down south.
Sounds about right. Easter Jeep Safari is the week before Easter and ends that Sunday. Easy fix a cooler with cold drinks.:cool:

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As mine is "road legal", maybe I can argue that. Is the smae size as a cj7. What is considered a road? surely not a 4lane, but you see the larger rzr's on the running the highway around Moab.
also AZ you are good to go.