ooooooooooo

A lot of electrical installed.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So I ended up adding quite a few lights and a locking riffle rack that releases by pressing a hidden button. I added 3 side lights on each side of the Roxor, 2 pairs of rear lights, front light bar, front cube lights, rock lights, interior overhead and floor lights. I connected them so they all work off the upper and lower rocker switches that I added to the upper molle panels and lower center console.

IMG_7792.jpg IMG_7793.jpg IMG_7796.jpg IMG_7798.jpg IMG_7799.jpg IMG_7801.jpg IMG_7802.jpg IMG_7803.jpg IMG_7805.jpg IMG_7806.jpg IMG_7807.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That is a lot of lights. Are they on a separate fuse block or in line fuses? Do they drain the battery any

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That is a lot of lights. Are they on a separate fuse block or in line fuses? Do they drain the battery any

I bought the XTC universal truck and jeep 6 switch power control. One for the lower rockers and one for the upper. Probably overkill, but I’m not the most knowledgeable with electrical. I keep my roxor plugged into a battery maintainer but yes, all those lights drain the battery unless the roxor is running. I still have the stock battery from 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wow! Looks great like it was made to be there. Probably one of the best custom jobs I've seen.

Thanks! I’ve spent a lot of time on it but definitely rewarding and fun.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like the location of the radio and switches. Wish I could do the same but my OX lockers have their levers mounted on the tub in front of the shifter boot.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought the XTC universal truck and jeep 6 switch power control. One for the lower rockers and one for the upper. Probably overkill, but I’m not the most knowledgeable with electrical. I keep my roxor plugged into a battery maintainer but yes, all those lights drain the battery unless the roxor is running. I still have the stock battery from 2019.

Like a good steak, Well done

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That really is a nice clean job you did. Electrical isn't that hard once you get into it a little like you did here, and like you said, it's pretty fun.

I will make a suggestion though, if you need more switches and panels and custom made to your specs including laser etched labeling in the aluminum, I suggest checking out the 12 VOLT GUY. Once I found him, I stopped doing all my own work and farmed it out to him. He is VERY reasonable too.

12 Volt Guy

Phoenixbob

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I ended up adding quite a few lights and a locking riffle rack that releases by pressing a hidden button. I added 3 side lights on each side of the Roxor, 2 pairs of rear lights, front light bar, front cube lights, rock lights, interior overhead and floor lights. I connected them so they all work off the upper and lower rocker switches that I added to the upper molle panels and lower center console.

View attachment 11607 View attachment 11608 View attachment 11609 View attachment 11610 View attachment 11611 View attachment 11612 View attachment 11613 View attachment 11614 View attachment 11615 View attachment 11616 View attachment 11617
Are the consoles aftermarket? If they are what brand, have been looking for something like this.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That really is a nice clean job you did. Electrical isn't that hard once you get into it a little like you did here, and like you said, it's pretty fun.

I will make a suggestion though, if you need more switches and panels and custom made to your specs including laser etched labeling in the aluminum, I suggest checking out the 12 VOLT GUY. Once I found him, I stopped doing all my own work and farmed it out to him. He is VERY reasonable too.

12 Volt Guy
Have you dealt with 12voltguy recently? people thought he was dead because he disappeared and left orders hanging for 8+ months. I hope he has his things worked out, I've used him many times in years past and everything was great.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Are the consoles aftermarket? If they are what brand, have been looking for something like this.

Yes they are. I’ll add a link to another post where I describe what I installed. I think you can also click on my profile and check out what I’ve posted in the past.

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Have you dealt with 12voltguy recently? people thought he was dead because he disappeared and left orders hanging for 8+ months. I hope he has his things worked out, I've used him many times in years past and everything was great.
The last time I ordered from him was at the end of 2019, and I got my order in January 2020. I haven't needed anything since then, but I've never had any trouble with orders, and I've placed three orders and each time for several items. Boy, I hope he's still around, because I have a few things I need built and I planned on ordering from him. Thanks for the heads up.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
His website seems kinda old and says something about moving product to a new site to order or message on Facebook. Found a Tacoma forum thread and they said he was moving to 12voltguy.net. That site is parked for free courtesy of go daddy. His
Facebook has nothing new posted on it since January 1, 2021. And in that post several mentioned either long wait times of like 7 months to get product to never getting anything. One guy even posted this obituary link asking if it was him. Michael Alan Washburn Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information I remember his site from way back in my Jeep days but can’t remember what his name was. From what I have gathered he’s most likely deceased, he was a standup guy back in the day. That and along with the web page move it appears that he’s gone but the old page is still up. I suppose he paid for the services and they have yet to expire. I wouldn’t order anything from his site without first hearing from him. Appears to be someone who passed untimely and the next of kin probably has no way to officially shut his page down.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t believe that obituary is 12 volt guy. I found a post from Stu’s off-road who had quite the TJ blog back in the day and has sold it. In it he mentions name is Darren. Dash Mounted 12V Switch Panel - TJ Parts & Equipment

I still believe he is deceased but have yet to come up with confirmation to prove so.