ooooooooooo

80 mph

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We were driving down to Phoenix on I-17 Tuesday the 11th. The speed limit is 75 for several miles. Ahead of us my wife says "that looks like a Roxor." My mind wouldn't allow me to see a Roxor on an Interstate doing 80. I insisted it was a Jeep. But I caught up to it and sure enough it was a Roxor. It had military decals ( large star on the hood etc.) Don't know who you are but I'm impressed!??

928dennis

We were driving down to Phoenix on I-17 Tuesday the 11th. The speed limit is 75 for several miles. Ahead of us my wife says "that looks like a Roxor." My mind wouldn't allow me to see a Roxor on an Interstate doing 80. I insisted it was a Jeep. But I caught up to it and sure enough it was a Roxor. It had military decals ( large star on the hood etc.) Don't know who you are but I'm impressed!??
When I lived out in Surprise I drove mine all over So Az. I you don't drive 70 or 75 mph you will get run over! I have had mine to 80 based on the tach reading but it is not something I would do often for sure. Had to move out of that crazy area!! to many people!!!

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It wasn’t me, but I now live in Prescott half a year and have a big tag on my blue one. I have been on the interstate and going 75 miles an hour with plenty of more pedal to go stage three tune, Standard tires.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I heard if they reach 88 mph you go back in time ?.