ooooooooooo

3 yr warrenty

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
on a new rox, is the extra yr warranty the better deal? or the top or winch. Just keep wondering about long term reliability. ANy insights greatly appreciated

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Depends are what your doing. If the top has the zipper doors that can’t be removed pass on that. The zippers break. Major flaw in that top. Now we’re looking warranty vs winch. I assume it’s not an LE with a winch as the package. So it comes down to do you need a winch and will you modify it in any way that voids warranty? If so get the winch. Also the winch is a guaranteed item you can tangibly see value in now and in the future. When the warranty is up it’s up and you have nothing to show for it unless it’s used and you can say you had xxx amount in repairs covered. Myself, I’d get the winch. Your situation may be different so do what benefits yourself.

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
just current offerings , to entice a sale form roxor... you have the 3 offerings. Thanks for the insite.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN DEAL
Right now, with your purchase or lease of a 2019 or 2020 ROXOR, you can get either a WARN Winch (Valued at MSRP $1269.99 USD)1, Soft Full Cab Enclosure (Valued at MSRP $1499.99 USD)2, or three-year factory-backed warranty for no additional charge 3. Pick which one best completes your beast of a side-by-side. You’ll be all set to tackle your next adventure, job or task with ease. But hurry, this unique offer is only for a limited time.