ooooooooooo

2024 The Build

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here is where I am at. I will have my Jeep Wrangler paid off in July. I am looking to replace my Full Size Ranger 570. I was originally looking at Roxor's around Five years ago. I ended up not buying one at that time. We now have a local Farm Supply who is stocking Roxor's. Looks like the Legal battle is over, and Roxor is coming back to life. At this time I am not real worried about buying one.

My semi-local dealer has one with what looks to be a Diesel Freaks Windshield, Aluminum Top (Not sure of Brand) it extended back past the roll bar, and Side Steps. No Wipers. It is listed at about $3,000 over the Base Model's they have.
Not sure what Bulkhead would work to make this one a Half Cab without Doors.

Several Base Models in stock Both OD and Black.

Also had a couple All Weathers, that were a little high, and I am not impressed with a Plexiglas Windshield.

What I would like to end up with is a Half Cab with a Glass Windshield. Metal Top. Bulkhead with a Glass Window. and Side Steps. Doors are optional. No plan for a Heater at least to start with.

Looked at the Rally Tops. They look pretty good. They require a Windshield and Frame, that is not provided. Not sure what Windshield Frame with a Glass Windshield would work with this kit.

Lots to think about.

Bob R