ooooooooooo

2018 with everything

Rubicon79

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Damn that’s a bummer. I’m in Alabama and close to pulling the trigger on one but if I can’t drive it some then it’s a no go. I had emailed Dirt Legal and they would be doing the South Dakota motorcycle tag. Good luck with the sale.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Damn that’s a bummer. I’m in Alabama and close to pulling the trigger on one but if I can’t drive it some then it’s a no go. I had emailed Dirt Legal and they would be doing the South Dakota motorcycle tag. Good luck with the sale.
I don't see how they can stop it if it's taggged and insured. I guess the main question is.... How much do you need to modify or change to get an assembled vehicle title..... I got a quote for full coverage insurance. 510.00 per year.

Dsteinkopf

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't see how they can stop it if it's taggged and insured. I guess the main question is.... How much do you need to modify or change to get an assembled vehicle title..... I got a quote for full coverage insurance. 510.00 per year.
May I ask what state and what insurance company is offering full coverage for $510?

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
May I ask what state and what insurance company is offering full coverage for $510?
I live in Alabama. Using the Progressive app, thats the quote I come up with. Haven't bought the insurance yet, I stay on the road so much, I haven't tried to tag it yet.

Dsteinkopf

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I live in Alabama. Using the Progressive app, thats the quote I come up with. Haven't bought the insurance yet, I stay on the road so much, I haven't tried to tag it yet.
Sounds good, progressive only gives me plpd on Roxors where I am. I also learned the hard way to keep my Roxor covered under my home owners insurance as well in case of deer.