ooooooooooo

2018 Road legal Roxor for sale

Vetdawg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am selling my 2018 Blue Roxor. It has a road legal South Carolina title with a South Carolina assigned VIN number. It has a DFK hard cab with windshield wiper. It has a Roxor heater kit installed and a sound bar. It has a Jeep style front grill with turn signal kit. It has a short front bumper with a winch. It has a spare tire/skid plate/front locking hubs. It has a stage 3 KMS tune. I have all original parts including stock computer with stock tune. It has around 1;800 miles. It runs great it has only been off road once and that was just some dirt roads. I bought it new last August so still has about a year’s warranty. I am asking $17,500.

046F64C2-5C78-4128-85F8-BBB12D403319.jpeg 7F362218-8CFD-4475-8957-8920B3EF4DDF.jpeg 5FB3C775-AD98-4AE0-9A3E-4580F4E0F0BE.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm curious what did you think of the hardcab? I've seen others try to make their own and the roof was awfully low.... to much in fact for a tall guy like myself

Vetdawg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I really like it. I am impressed with quality of their cab. It is also super easy to take it off. I have had everything but roof and windshield off for the summer. I would definitely recommend it if looking for a hard cab.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice Roxor I'm send the info to a friend who may be interested.

Hoon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hope you sold your ROX. I live in Florence and have a 2020. Use it mostly on the farm but would like to get it on the road. I am skeptical of the Dirt legal process. How did you get yours legal here in SC. So far the SCDMV has not been very helpful.

Vetdawg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hope you sold your ROX. I live in Florence and have a 2020. Use it mostly on the farm but would like to get it on the road. I am skeptical of the Dirt legal process. How did you get yours legal here in SC. So far the SCDMV has not been very helpful.
Hey I will send you a message

Vetdawg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have decided to lower the price to 15,000. It is a great machine I just have a couple of other projects I am working on so I need the garage space.

Hoon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is sold. Great machine hope new owner has fun with her out in Utah.
Good for you. Utah is a great place to have a Roxor. I just wanted to thank you for your tip on how you got it legal. I finally got my tag this week.

Jbrock54

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I am selling my 2018 Blue Roxor. It has a road legal South Carolina title with a South Carolina assigned VIN number. It has a DFK hard cab with windshield wiper. It has a Roxor heater kit installed and a sound bar. It has a Jeep style front grill with turn signal kit. It has a short front bumper with a winch. It has a spare tire/skid plate/front locking hubs. It has a stage 3 KMS tune. I have all original parts including stock computer with stock tune. It has around 1;800 miles. It runs great it has only been off road once and that was just some dirt roads. I bought it new last August so still has about a year’s warranty. I am asking $17,500.

View attachment 7617 View attachment 7618 View attachment 7619
Is this sold?

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
@Jbrock54: Vetdawg posted in this thread in about NOV2020 that the machine is sold. Last msg from Vetdawg was in JAN2021.