ooooooooooo

2018 LE with Lots of Upgrades.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Since I haven't been able to get an enclosure for this I'm interested in selling. I've posted many pictures of my Roxor on this site. Basically I have a white 2018 LE with lots of upgrades including a 13000 Lb winch with synthetic rope, bestop back seat with belts, Vivid stage 1 tune with EGR delete, rear hitch, turn signals with LED Tail Lights. I have a clean title for a CJ5 I'll throw in all together for 18K. I'm in the Seattle area.

B

Bister

Here's a full enclosure from Hardcabs now. The regular one is $4000 without a wiper plus shipping. No price on this one. So now you can keep your Roxor.

66742209_2064409183861631_9048632563727335424_n.jpg

antaresoradam

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Since I haven't been able to get an enclosure for this I'm interested in selling. I've posted many pictures of my Roxor on this site. Basically I have a white 2018 LE with lots of upgrades including a 13000 Lb winch with synthetic rope, bestop back seat with belts, Vivid stage 1 tune with EGR delete, rear hitch, turn signals with LED Tail Lights. I have a clean title for a CJ5 I'll throw in all together for 18K. I'm in the Seattle area.
I'm interested. Do you currently have it tagged?

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm interested. Do you currently have it tagged?

Well I found a guy who agreed to make a top for it as long as I got some doors. I decided to buy some fortress doors and paint them the body color. Hopefully the top looks great and in which case I'll keep it.