ooooooooooo

1st Day

watts237ariel

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
1st day with my new Roxor. Awesome!

A6BC604D-FA9A-40A5-82FD-41221352A30F.jpeg 5A628C98-77CC-4A35-B65D-DC6E1FFEAF45.jpeg

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats, I’m Diggin the color is at army drab or what? You’re going to love it traded in my Honda pioneer 1000- 5 for mine it’s freaking awesome.

watts237ariel

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m lovin’ it too! It’s apparently army green. wanted it oooking like an old army willy’s.
still have my polaris 1000, but the Roxor is great for motoring around my farm.
Are you using yours for off-road play or work around a ranch or farm?

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mostly for play as I live out in the desert in Arizona and can literally ride for hundreds of miles out of my back door. The Honda was good if you did not mind sitting on top of the engine but I love my little Roxor as I can idle along from the torque of the little Diesel and literally climb up and down mountains without hitting the gas or the brakes.

musclecar mike

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Do not own
tell me about that plate on the rear? if I can't get it legal or somewhat legal in Texas it's going to tough to pull the trigger on one. I believe most users in my area of Texas could get by with a 25 mile radius of home, I know I could. they are going to use it travel to and from cattle pastures, to the deer stand or the fishing hole with the grand kids. where I'm at I can drop the boat in lake somerville or the brazos river and get it done in a 25 mile radius. when your in your 50's that 45 mph top speed is ok, but 60 would be more like it. most users will only use it on fair weather days anyway. so if you need more speed and increase in your cool factor get a vintage musclecar. I want one these to increase my low speed cool factor and the many uses of the machine........ mike out

ShawnKurtz

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
tell me about that plate on the rear? if I can't get it legal or somewhat legal in Texas it's going to tough to pull the trigger on one. I believe most users in my area of Texas could get by with a 25 mile radius of home, I know I could. they are going to use it travel to and from cattle pastures, to the deer stand or the fishing hole with the grand kids. where I'm at I can drop the boat in lake somerville or the brazos river and get it done in a 25 mile radius. when your in your 50's that 45 mph top speed is ok, but 60 would be more like it. most users will only use it on fair weather days anyway. so if you need more speed and increase in your cool factor get a vintage musclecar. I want one these to increase my low speed cool factor and the many uses of the machine........ mike out

I am in Texas too, my mother lived in AZ until she passed away. AZ makes it very easy to plate ATV/UTV's since they have so much public land. As for the speed of the ROXOR, I spoke with Vivid Racing this past week, they can flash the ECU and give you more horsepower and set the top speed where you desire. I have a 9-year-old learning to drive it and I don't need 100 HP and 70+ MPH. I'd prefer the horsepower with a 55 MPH limit and they said no problem.

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome! Great pics! I was torn between the Honda Pioneer 1000 and the roxor. Noted I'm going slow and doing farm work oh, do you think I made the right choice?

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You sure did! I use my Roxor on the farm far more than I ever did my Viking. It is so much more capable!