ooooooooooo

“Compooter” Options

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am sure that this has been covered before but thought it was worth mentioning again. When having your motor tuned you can do some pretty cool stuff. I am partial to Diesel Freak (not getting anything for mentioning them). Wade is a virtuoso... I asked him to delete having to have the seatbelt fastened in order to drive normally. Prior to the tune I pulled out into traffic without my seatbelt fastened and almost got creamed (I was just going across the street to fuel). The other thing he was able to do is lower the idle RPM. Mine without the tune idled at +-850 RPM. The reason I like diesels so much is that they don’t have to turn that many RPMs to make power. I love my Cummins because I can tow 20,000 lbs 70 MPH and turn 1800 RPMs! Anyway he lowered the idle to +-750 and now it sound like a big rig at idle! Love it. If anyone else knows of other
adjustments that can be made I would love to know...
788902cf9f58974e9e59f51fdfabea07.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Funny you bring this topic up, I previously had my Roxor ECU tuned, recently I tried contacting that company in regard to an issue, to no avail. I spoke to Wade from Diesel Freak, and decided to have Diesel Freak fix it. I'm sure I will be happy with the results. I was not thrill with the way the first company handled it. In addition to what WillysJeep mentioned Diesel Freak can also adjust for tires size. Very helpful and pleasant to deal with.(y)

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
BTW, WillysJeep you live in perhaps my favorite part of the Country.