ooooooooooo

Windshield Wipers

Cowpoke

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Quick question. I purchased the factory windshield wiper setup and had it dealer installed. Upon completion the wipers do not work in tandem and it is a pain to get them to both stop at the bottom when I flip the toggle switch off. Any idea what the dealer did wrong on the install? If this is common I won't bug the dealer but it seems silly that the wipers don't work at the same speed and both stop at the bottom when I turn off the wipers. Thanks.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Quick question. I purchased the factory windshield wiper setup and had it dealer installed. Upon completion the wipers do not work in tandem and it is a pain to get them to both stop at the bottom when I flip the toggle switch off. Any idea what the dealer did wrong on the install? If this is common I won't bug the dealer but it seems silly that the wipers don't work at the same speed and both stop at the bottom when I turn off the wipers. Thanks.
My wipers stay in sync. They do have their own motor per wiper, so they may not be getting power at the same time. Do they start in sync?

Last edited:

WillysJeep

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It might be that you need to take one wiper off the motor/spline, run the one that is on to the down position and then put the wiper you took off onto the spline and position it in the down position to synchronize the two of them.

Cowpoke

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My wipers stay in sync. They do have their own motor per wiper, so they may not be getting power at the same time. Do they start in sink?
Yeah, they seem to start okay but one wiper is faster than the other so they go out of sync and then stop when I shut off the toggle switch. To get them both in the full down position I have to time it right after the wipers run awhile.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah, mine do not go the same speed either. Is there a way to adjust the speed? Has anyone wired in their own multi function switch with wiper delay?

Last edited: