ooooooooooo

Whole new Roxor

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Had the pleasure of driving a Roxor with a Diesel Freaks staege 2 tune, new intake kit from Diesel Freaks, and a new cat replace 2.5" dual race exhaust from Diesel Freaks. If our on the fence about the results, let me tell you you wont be dissapointed. I dont think i could ever drive a Roxor without these mods. Totally different rig. So much more fun and useable. The exhaust is so awesome sounding. Dont worry about if being to loud. You can still talk in the cab to the person next to you. If your looking for in my opinion the first thing you should do, get the tune and the intake and the exhaust from Wade at Diesel Freaks. YOU WONT BE SORRY!!

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, I just got my ecm back from diesel freak and it rips. I didn’t use their exhaust since I did a tummy tuck and had to make my own 2.5” exhaust. But yes, this is how the Roxor should have came from the factory

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, I just got my ecm back from diesel freak and it rips. I didn’t use their exhaust since I did a tummy tuck and had to make my own 2.5” exhaust. But yes, this is how the Roxor should have came from the factory
If it came from the factory like that what would we spend our money on??