ooooooooooo

Which Roxor would you buy?

Motorsports Nation

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey guys, we are placing a new order for Roxors, and we are curious as to which Roxor you like best, and you think would sell the best! We want to reach out to the community, and do our best to serve our customers, and give the what they want. The Roxor market is definitely tricky up here in New England, and we want to continue to sell these incredible machines! We appreciate your feedback.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Hey guys, we are placing a new order for Roxors, and we are curious as to which Roxor you like best, and you think would sell the best! We want to reach out to the community, and do our best to serve our customers, and give the what they want. The Roxor market is definitely tricky up here in New England, and we want to continue to sell these incredible machines! We appreciate your feedback.
Base with winch, light bar and class 2 hitch verses pintle hitch. Flat colors maybe. That gives you a chance to sell them all the extras. We're gonna spend money on extras even if the unit is loaded. Do buy the less equipped and make it up on the goodies.?

B

Bister

I think it depends how many you are ordering. Everyone wants something different. Depends if you are in rock country, mud county, cold country, hot country, mining country or cattle country. Only you know your customer base. For me, I just wanted the winch and no light bar cause I don't like the way the lighter lights up the hood, for me it has to be farther back, but that's just me. I ended up with the fancier rims and tires cause that's all that was available. The rest I added after, which was easy to do, but it is nice to have the factory installed stuff to.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I think it depends how many you are ordering. Everyone wants something different. Depends if you are in rock country, mud county, cold country, hot country, mining country or cattle country. Only you know your customer base. For me, I just wanted the winch and no light bar cause I don't like the way the lighter lights up the hood, for me it has to be farther back, but that's just me. I ended up with the fancier rims and tires cause that's all that was available. The rest I added after, which was easy to do, but it is nice to have the factory installed stuff to.
Bister, My dealer seems to have 4-6 units all the time. They seem to have a loaded one and then a few with some stuff then a few base. Seems like the flat tan, flat green and flat grey are always on the lot.

BDRAG

B

Bister

Bister, My dealer seems to have 4-6 units all the time. They seem to have a loaded one and then a few with some stuff then a few base. Seems like the flat tan, flat green and flat grey are always on the lot.

BDRAG
Yeah, it really depends on where you are and your market and the other units you sell. If you are in a totally recreation rock crawling market, vs an agricultural market, there is good chance guys will be looking for different types of units. Nice thing is, stuff can be added at the dealers and the service department gets the coin or if the customer is handy, they can do it themselves and the dealer still gets the parts sales. If you are down south where it is real hot, a/c (factory install would be the best I think) and a cab, were I am I need heater and a snow plow half the year. lol. I know my dealer has sold a bunch to farms and they are happy with a pretty base unit, maybe a few things cause they were on it already, I don't think any of them even got lockers yet.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Yeah, it really depends on where you are and your market and the other units you sell. If you are in a totally recreation rock crawling market, vs an agricultural market, there is good chance guys will be looking for different types of units. Nice thing is, stuff can be added at the dealers and the service department gets the coin or if the customer is handy, they can do it themselves and the dealer still gets the parts sales. If you are down south where it is real hot, a/c (factory install would be the best I think) and a cab, were I am I need heater and a snow plow half the year. lol. I know my dealer has sold a bunch to farms and they are happy with a pretty base unit, maybe a few things cause they were on it already, I don't think any of them even got lockers yet.

A/c and heat here in Texas, I rode motorcycles for 45 years here and all over, I traded the two bikes for the roxor even. Still have all my gear. Flip windshield was good in the heat. The few weeks I drove it on the street it was as hot as 96 degrees and in traffic the roxor was cooler than any bike I ever rode. Now up north, a heater would be nice. Dad use to drive us around in the winter with the heat on and Windows down. Lol.

BDRAG

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If I had it to do over again, I would have gone base model, with Warn front hubs, OX lockers in front and rear and mud grip tires. Most of us wont need the winch if we have lockers and mud grips. And for sure a windshield before I ever left the dealers parking lot.

B

Bister

If I had it to do over again, I would have gone base model, with Warn front hubs, OX lockers in front and rear and mud grip tires. Most of us wont need the winch if we have lockers and mud grips. And for sure a windshield before I ever left the dealers parking lot.
I did lunchbox front and back, if I did it again I would do an OX in the front, I'm fine with the Spartan in the back.

Jamesc

Great summary of the diverse needs in different market. You are right on target!!!