ooooooooooo

What I used my Roxor for this last weekend.

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very cool and my kind of dog. Once used my old Dodge truck with a 225 slant six to flush gophers out. Connected a flex pipe from the tailpipe to the hole. Then would rev the engine while pouring transmission fluid down the carburetor. The white smoke was unruly. Your method is much more environmental friendly.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Very cool and my kind of dog. Once used my old Dodge truck with a 225 slant six to flush gophers out. Connected a flex pipe from the tailpipe to the hole. Then would rev the engine while pouring transmission fluid down the carburetor. The white smoke was unruly. Your method is much more environmental friendly.
Lol, could just picture it.

B

Bister

Bister that is awesome, she is well versed at her job!(y)
I started this late last year with her. When I was a kid, many moons ago, we had a farm dog that was great at this, it was about all he was good for but he was my buddy. The first hole I did for her, she didn't realize what I was doing, but she did get the gopher cause I kept calling her back. By the third hole saw was like you see in the video above. Now when we are out, she is sniffing holes and lays down, but I don't have the pails with me or there is no water close and she is laying there looking at me like "WTF, get over here with the water, NOW".

I'll put my tank and pump in, when it dries up a bit, then go make a day of it with her. The Roxor handles a 1000 pounds of water no problem, the only thing that happens is you wish it was back there all the time, cause it rides phenomenal.

1D9CF76A-95CF-4384-937C-947F072E3BC3.jpeg

1D9CF76A-95CF-4384-937C-947F072E3BC3.jpeg

Sgtatarms

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Great video! No gophers down here in Mississippi. We have "gopher turtles", they dig big, deep holes in sandy ground to nest. They are listed as an endangered species, so we can't flush them out! And also the timber rattlesnakes like to take over their holes too, so flushing is a total no go.
But I do like that dog! There is a reason why they are called man's best friend! When the weather is better and you go again, share us another video please!

B

Bister

This is what she did last week when she saw her first one of the year. It wasn't very far under, I guess it ducked into a shallow hole. I recorded about 13 minutes and I gave up and wanted to go home, so I left hoping she would follow, nope. I went back a few minutes later and she had it. She was a mess, so I took her to town for a bath. I live in town and she lives on the farm. After and bath and nap, I took her home, its only 4 miles, but the was wiped.

This is 13 minutes of true determination.

oldgreybull

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I need to borrow Bister for a couple of weeks! Maybe she can teach my Rotti some tricks!