ooooooooooo

vibration

Fastcat

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any body getting a lot of vibration when in 4th 5th gear at say around 35 to 45when mashing the throttle on a hill or working it in them gears hard mine vibs bad in seat is this normal or just the engine vibing for it being a diesel and working hard ina higher gear im still stock?

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I think the problem is you're using 4 gear in that speed. I wouldn't even think about going into 4 unless I was going over at least 40mph

B

Bister

Well I think the problem is you're using 4 gear in that speed. I wouldn't even think about going into 4 unless I was going over at least 40mph

Agree, you are probably just in too high of gear for that speed and stepping on it will cause that vibration (lugging too much). I only goes high as forth and I use third to get me right up to my cruising speed first.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I know Roxor has to deal with the laws here. But you have to admit, 4th and 5th with the limiter on it are too high to be efficient. 5th would be lugging it way too much.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Stock, 5th is there for use in Low

If you're tuned, they are silky smooth at 60 MPH when using 5th in High. Rides very nice.

Last edited:

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Will be good to get my wiring and get it plated. Look forward to it being a daily driver until winter sets in. Then it will be AZ

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any body getting a lot of vibration when in 4th 5th gear at say around 35 to 45when mashing the throttle on a hill or working it in them gears hard mine vibs bad in seat is this normal or just the engine vibing for it being a diesel and working hard ina higher gear im still stock?
Yes this is normal, down shift, its not a power house plus its a diesel. Take the limiter off the transmission to gain more speed Limited at 45 is to slow for 4th or 5th.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had the same exact issue. My dealer replaced the ujoints and the excessive vibration is gone. My rear Output seal was leaking also. I am not a mechanic, but it makes sense to me that the vibration caused the seal to leak.

Take it to your dealer and explain the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk