ooooooooooo

USB charger outlets

IppoJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ordered a dual USB charger outlet from Amazon to replace the cigarette lighter output and it was nearly a drop in replacement.
I only had to file a little bit off the sides of the cutout and replace one of the stock spade connectors with a full-sized 1/4" spade connector.

The one I ordered was the USMEI Dual QC3.0 USB Charger socket.

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered a dual USB charger outlet from Amazon to replace the cigarette lighter output and it was nearly a drop in replacement.
I only had to file a little bit off the sides of the cutout and replace one of the stock spade connectors with a full-sized 1/4" spade connector.

I been ordering these and the rocker switches off Wish for dirt cheep. So far I have had no issues or failures. It appears to be over runs at deep discounts?

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I been ordering these and the rocker switches off Wish for dirt cheep. So far I have had no issues or failures. It appears to be over

I mounted a 12v/USB duel port. Working great.
20190110_160923.jpg

B

Bister

I added in a USB port also and an extra fuse block, tied to the key to add little stuff easily, like interior light and foot well lights. I have to tidy up my wiring yet, but the "old dog" seat is in the way. There are priorities you know. lol
IMG_4679.JPGIMG_4681.JPGIMG_5437.JPG

MikeT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I ordered a carling type usb dual charger off amazon for about 11 bucks. Grounded it out and ran the power lead to the cigarette lighter wiring so it turns off with the ignition.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Did you folks who installed the dual USB outlets have to modify the cut-outs in the dash or dis they fit? which charger did you buy?

A few weeks back, I bought 5 switches and a dual USB charger outlet. The switches fit the cut-outs, the USB charger didn't.

If you used a USB charger that fit without modifying the cut-outs, would you let me know which one, please?

Thanks for the help.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
... i am looking for a USB charger outlet that fits the rectangular cut-outs left of the steering wheel...

B

Bister

... i am looking for a USB charger outlet that fits the rectangular cut-outs left of the steering wheel...
I had to hand file all my dash holes a bit for any of my aftermarket switches and USB port to fit.