ooooooooooo

Transformation

Steve243

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Almost finished with my modifications. CJ windshield and wipers, turn signals, CJ dash pad, hubs, fender flares, hitch and roll cage still a work in progress. Also need to do ECU flash.
70f9a54e1284aee445c7a6a70ca057e2.jpg
4b69283360ec3821feb89506e29fbc8f.jpg
5d8e32ef53d60cc07a72abe2993c0cbc.jpg
cf90ba92e435e4030cab0ddfe8bc76cc.jpg
c97efd6882bce4d0ef568185150c3eea.jpg
be8b93f99d92effd101d90f0d67eedff.jpg
3aece4e9aab34444d0471ec8be4a3dd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Almost finished with my modifications. CJ windshield and wipers, turn signals, CJ dash pad, hubs, fender flares, hitch and roll cage still a work in progress. Also need to do ECU flash. View attachment 1295View attachment 1296View attachment 1297View attachment 1298View attachment 1299View attachment 1300View attachment 1301

That's nice! Where did you source your dash pad? Were the windshield frame and hinges all you needed to afix the cj5 frame? Also, do they wipers work?

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Steve243

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
That's nice! Where did you source your dash pad? Were the windshield frame and hinges all you needed to afix the cj5 frame? Also, do they wipers work?

I bought everything off of EBay. The wipers work great. I just ordered a windshield frame and hinges for a CJ 7 and everything fit great except for 2 bolt holes. I can probably get wipers to lay down a little bit more, but was just glad to get them installed and working.

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Almost finished with my modifications. CJ windshield and wipers, turn signals, CJ dash pad, hubs, fender flares, hitch and roll cage still a work in progress. Also need to do ECU flash. View attachment 1295View attachment 1296View attachment 1297View attachment 1298View attachment 1299View attachment 1300View attachment 1301

That looks awesome! Nice work!

I also installed the cj7 windshield and same fender flares, we added a two inch wheel spacer to each corner and that got the wheel to line up nicely with the outer edge of the new flare, just an idea :)

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I like where you're going with this. It looks like you went with the smittybuilt side mirrors that have different arms for the drivers and passenger sides. I returned mine because I just couldn't use them. Looks like the next step is to install an ontherox grill and you'll have a nice looking custom jeep from here on out.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
How are you feeling about the lower head room with the shorter windscreen?

Steve243

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
How are you feeling about the lower head room with the shorter windscreen?

Yeah, not really liking the mirrors. Gonna have to get some better ones. Not happy with the quality of these. Head room is a little short with bikini top on, but wanted that CJ look. It’s not really bad unless I have a tall person ride with me.

Day Radebaugh

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Steve:

Getting my Roxor next week, and I like your mods very much. As you did, I'd like to remove all of the stock roll cage behind the windshield, including those loops that keep you from falling out of the vehicle sideways, and to substitute the roll bar you put behind the seat.

Can you tell me how you did it please? Which of those pieces can be easily disassembled from the stock unit?

Thanks

Steve243

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Steve:

Getting my Roxor next week, and I like your mods very much. As you did, I'd like to remove all of the stock roll cage behind the windshield, including those loops that keep you from falling out of the vehicle sideways, and to substitute the roll bar you put behind the seat.

Can you tell me how you did it please? Which of those pieces can be easily disassembled from the stock unit?

Thanks

On a hunting trip with bad service. I’ll holler at you in a few days when I get better service.

Day Radebaugh

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Thanks. Just got my Roxor this past weekend. Drove around in a snowstorm, and immediately wanted a windshield. I looked at the type available as follows:

and wasn't too impressed, although it would be adequate. Much more interested in the CJ7 option. Can you tell me about it? I very much like your setup. How did you source it? Any mods required for installation?