ooooooooooo

Took a spin with the Vivid tune!

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got the Vivid Tune installed. Wow! Runs awesome! I even got the Jeep wave from a Wrangler! Lol. Cheated a little!

185CE847-74B8-40A7-89EC-8D86BBD181A9.jpeg

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
HA, I had 2 Wranglers wave at me. They seem a little perplexed but still I got the wave lol

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Hey Dosh, How long from the time you shipped to vivid to the time your unit was back on your door step? I'm in the process of getting my STREET LEGAL parts in the mail and just wondered. Also, shoot me an email if you would with your info and process you used for the DOT crap here in Texas. Insurance class and that stuff needed for tags. I have a shop designated as a STATE ASE for this type stuff.

Bdrag

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Dosh, How long from the time you shipped to vivid to the time your unit was back on your door step? I'm in the process of getting my STREET LEGAL parts in the mail and just wondered. Also, shoot me an email if you would with your info and process you used for the DOT crap here in Texas. Insurance class and that stuff needed for tags. I have a shop designated as a STATE ASE for this type stuff.

Bdrag
BDRAG,

I am currently waiting on parts myself. I used Progressive to write full coverage insurance. As soon as I get turn signals and windshield installed I will go get it inspected. I am still waiting on my title to show up. My dealer tag can be moved from vehicle to vehicle. The turn around at Vivid was same day. They received the ECU on Friday and I had tracking the same day. I got it back yesterday. I would have had it Sat but FedEx didn't deliver it. I upgraded shipping to overnight for the return trip. It runs awesome! I definitely need the windshield now.