ooooooooooo

The Only ROXOR at SEMA 2021

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The past 2 SEMAS have been packed with ROXORS. This year, this was the only one. I think Mahindra did some damage to the aftermarket parts market for ROXOR by just leaving everyone in the dark. I talked with a few companies and no one seemed to be interested in making parts for them even with a new ROXOR coming. :{

IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2205.JPG IMG_1967.JPG IMG_1958 2.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG IMG_2205.JPG IMG_1967.JPG IMG_1958 2.JPG

Last edited:

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No one wants to make parts because they are a low volume unit. Of course there’s a few small shops making us parts but nothing compared to the Jeep or RZR aftermarket.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The countdown clock says it's now inside four days until the release of Roxor 2. Otherwise, there has not been much fanfare. While the new vehicle will ultimately speak for itself, it is curious that those on this forum appear more excited about the relaunch than MANA does. Once successfully on scene, aftermarket parts will follow.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any aftermarket parts supplier is going to ask how many Roxor's there are actually out in the field. I'm not certain but I believe there's around 5K of them running around the USA right now. That's just not very much compared to the millions of CJ5 and CJ7's that were sold. Hopefully MANA will sell thousands and thousands more of the new design and then you'll see more aftermarket companies offer stuff.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any aftermarket parts supplier is going to ask how many Roxor's there are actually out in the field. I'm not certain but I believe there's around 5K of them running around the USA right now. That's just not very much compared to the millions of CJ5 and CJ7's that were sold. Hopefully MANA will sell thousands and thousands more of the new design and then you'll see more aftermarket companies offer stuff.
Far more than 5k if u go off the Vin numbers as build numbers.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Far far more than that. They are hugely popular with Mines.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The past 2 SEMAS have been packed with ROXORS. This year, this was the only one. I think Mahindra did some damage to the aftermarket parts market for ROXOR by just leaving everyone in the dark. I talked with a few companies and no one seemed to be interested in making parts for them even with a new ROXOR coming. :{

View attachment 9806 View attachment 9807 View attachment 9808 View attachment 9809

View attachment 9806 View attachment 9807 View attachment 9808 View attachment 9809
Isn't that your roxor?

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Remember how Tesla was attacked by the other car manufactuers when they started because they had a better car. They made a movie about the big 3 trying to keep the car market closed. I want to believe the Roxor is here to stay. Had mine in Death Valley for a few days last week and it was perfect. Lots of positive comments by other jeep owners.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Remember how Tesla was attacked by the other car manufactuers when they started because they had a better car. They made a movie about the big 3 trying to keep the car market closed. I want to believe the Roxor is here to stay. Had mine in Death Valley for a few days last week and it was perfect. Lots of positive comments by other jeep owners.
I hope it stays around for a long time.