ooooooooooo

Thank You, Goodbye & the Future

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After almost a year of ownership, a lot learning and a ton of fun, I sold my 2020 Roxor. I want to thank all of you for all the help with my many questions about maintenance, aftermarket accessories and daily confusion about one thing or another. As a millennial, the Roxor has been a fairly foreign concept to me with old mechanics, noises you don’t hear anymore and an awesome community who always reassured me on my questions. I’ve loved owning this machine but it’s time to move onto something more practical for my family. I’ve moved onto a Wrangler Rubicon, making it the 6th Jeep I’ve owned and I’m stoked. I see a super positive future for the Roxor and I’m excited to follow along. My contact at Roxor is confident in an April debut of the 2021 model and a June production date with parts beginning to arrive again in a month or two. The Roxor continues to be an awesome machine and a great addition to the side by side market and it needs to be street legal. Keep up the creative ways to make that happen. Thank you again and I hope to see more Roxors out on the trail.

Bob R

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
It would be nice to own both if you can justify it.
I have owned two Land Cruisers and Five Jeeps so far. My current one is a Wrangler MOAB.
I am still planning on a Roxor to replace my Polarus Ranger when I can afford it. I use my side by side every day. With a Roxor I can see it lasting me forever. The Ranger needs traded every four or five years so I have a dependable machine.

Bob R

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just picked up a honda 420 with ele tric shift, has been lifted and has taller tires. I got it for my gal for when i take my rincon to play.
My roxor will be with me till my sun sets. We love taking it out for evening. rides

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had to sell my roxor last year after I failed to find a good enclosure option. I'm always open to buying another if the company sticks around

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had to sell my roxor last year after I failed to find a good enclosure option. I'm always open to buying another if the company sticks around
I hope you do end up getting one again some day. They’re a rad machine completely unique these days. You were pretty adamant about why you sold out of fear Mahindra would pull out of the US. I’m surprised you’d consider going back. I remember long arguments you’d get in with people to try to rationalize your fear. Glad to hear you calmed down a bit.