ooooooooooo

Texas meet up

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone wanna meet up this spring in Marble Falls at Hidden falls? hit a few trails and hang out. Either a day trip or an overnight wheeling/camping trip? Location is fairly central to all in Texas plus it has wheeling that can accommodate stock to built.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Anyone wanna meet up this spring in Marble Falls at Hidden falls? hit a few trails and hang out. Either a day trip or an overnight wheeling/camping trip? Location is fairly central to all in Texas plus it has wheeling that can accommodate stock to built.

I just saw this. I could drag it down there for a meet. How expensive is the place? I'm a motel kinda guy or cabin renter. Anything like that down there?

Did a few Ford Raptor runs and the first in 2012 was $150 for 2 nights of RV hook up and 3 days on the trails at TEXANA RANCH out the other side of Abaline. The 3rd year it went up to $450 for the same set up. I didn't hit any after the first one. It was a freaking blast. Did their 43 mile PRO TRUCK coarse in 1HR 23 MIN. The pro trucks did it in 43 MIN. LOL. Burnt up my shocks and brakes.

I would be taking this much slower and not try and tear anything up! Lol.

BDRAG

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like bunkhouses start at 110 plus 30 cleaning Hidden Falls Adventure Park | Camping
20 for an improved tent site with electric and water.
and of course there are Airbnb near the park and in town.

looks like it’ll be 65 for a driver and passenger for a 2 day trip Hidden Falls Adventure Park | Pricing

fairly inexpensive if you camp but once you throw in proper lodging the price increases exponentially

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m gonna say let’s table this meet until fall unless y’all wanna go in the summer. I’m afraid It’ll end up being a no go in the near term due to the crazy paranoia associated with corona. In the meantime build...

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I’m gonna say let’s table this meet until fall unless y’all wanna go in the summer. I’m afraid It’ll end up being a no go in the near term due to the crazy paranoia associated with corona. In the meantime build...

I agree 100%. My good friends daughter had a wedding planned for mid April. Its all been canceled. Very frustrating for the whole family. This would just be a fun weekend but really in the big picture not necessary. We can cuss and drink and eat while we lie and type! Lol.

BDRAG