ooooooooooo

Sumo springs

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sumo springs have been showing up on advertisements a lot recently and it’s made me wonder if you could get a set for the roxor or a set that can be fitted to it

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anything can be fitted to Anything with enough fabrication. The question is how far you're willing to go for them. As far as being a simple bolt on set, do you have a lot of payload that would merit needing an air spring?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
From my research you have OTR selling atlas springs for the front (Level lift) And McVeigh springs sells front and rear on eBay. I’m running them on the rear (3”) with no complaints. You also have Eaton Detroit spring make front and rear. They’ll make to various lift heights and load capacities. They are both pricey and have a fairly long lead time for production. There’s also the RxR performance lift kit. Not sure who made the springs but it was very pricey imo. Never heard of sumo springs. These are the only springs I know about offered for the Roxor. You also have climax off-roads max travel kit which converts you over to YJ Jeep springs.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sumo Springs are awesome and at one point I was looking in to trying them out on the roxor. I think they would be a great option to act as an extended bumps top for the climax long travel kit.

It looks like there are several options that could easily be mounted on the frame using the bump stop landing as the perch.

Maz1222

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a set on my Roxor. Without them with two guys in the back it was always bottoming out. I used the universal model and cut 1 donut off. There are shackles on mine to level it out with new front springs. The size you need will depend on the distance between axle and frame. I attached mine to the axle.

20211002_132209.jpg