ooooooooooo

Storing extras?

Blackmouth

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How are people storing their everyday gear? I am looking at first aid kit, bottle jack, tool kit, etc. Basics.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How are people storing their everyday gear? I am looking at first aid kit, bottle jack, tool kit, etc. Basics.
Not sure what brand it is but I bought it years ago for my Jeep when I had one. on the roll bar is a velcroed a storage bag system. Used to have a mesh garbage bag that buckled to it but it has since ripped. So I now have a bottle opener latched on the bag and inside the bottle holder I put my fire extinguishe. Inside the storage pocket is an IFAK kit.

2F8C265E-BF2D-425E-820F-81CB9579E56C.jpeg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I use a box I got at home Depot years ago for off roading in my Ford raptor. It's mounted to some track I added to the floor like I have on the sides. I used aircraft seat studs, threaded studs with a head that fits into the track and located them in the box and the box drops over the studs and has free spinning threaded discs for nuts. So its easy in and out.

BDRAG

[/URL]

Last edited:

Blackmouth

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
man, that is just about perfect. I like the sturdy box and can sub as a 3rd seat for my son (at low speeds) while taking another passenger hunting.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
B

Bister

I got a Larin Box, similar to the Outlaw one, but picked it up at a local store (Canadian Tire), fits in just like that Outlaw one but is a bit smaller otherwise.

Depending on what I am doing, it could be anyway in the box. Right now it is length wise along the left wheel well. I like it across the back also if I have my tailgate removed. It is usually just behind the seats.

299E8F11-8E7C-41F9-90FA-0BD994738D6A.jpeg

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I went with sunpie MOLLE seat covers, a roll bar chain saw mount, roll bar fire extinguisher mount and a plastic 53 gal tote mounted in the rear. Still have room between the seats for a medium sized ozark trails cooler
8ba9472d50b2c2cabbe8aef272ea50ce.jpg
d7fd3e78d27493f5c252461d30f7d4ff.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk