ooooooooooo

Speedometer retaining ring

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anyone else having problems with the speedometer retaining ring loosening up and the speedo falling out or wiggling in the hole? I have just over 200 miles on my Roxor, and it seems every time I drive it I am having to push the retaining ring back in place.

Has anyone found a "fix" for this?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Quite a few have had that problem, your dealer should be able to take care of it, should be under warranty.

B

Bister

I have heard some have taken it out and flattened it a bit with a hammer and put it back in, but you could also do more harm then good if you're not careful.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had this happen when I was cutting into my dash for a switch panel. What a crappy design. I flattened it out with a hammer but am looking at some other mechanism

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Yes a problem. 3000 miles , put a tab on dash to push it in. Next effort will be silicone or glue.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am thinking of the silicon route, just a little bit on the outer bezel that could be easily separated with a razor blade if the speedo needs to be removed. Heck, I hooked up a scanguage 2, and I use it as it sits right over the steering wheel and is easier to view. Just got my new radiator and KMS ECU installed today so I’m back on trail