ooooooooooo

SPARE TIRE

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can anyone help me with a link to where I can purchase a spare tire for my 2019 Roxor? My stock tires are 30x9.5R16. I was just looking for any 16in wheel as I can easily find a tire for it. The Roxor bolt pattern is a little different than a standard 5 lug wheel and I can't seem to locate a wheel for it. Thanks!

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Have you found this article already? Gives some key specs on the rims and can help narrow down your search. Your local tire dealer will be able to order just about any type rim.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It’s an old ford truck pattern. 5x5.5 if that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Make sure the hub bore is large enough. Any Jeep CJ wheel will fit. You can look in the usual jeep accessory companies like quadratec and pic any wheel that they say fits a CJ jeep and it will work. Just be sure it’s the right rim diameter as the CJs were 15s and the Roxors are 16

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Make sure the hub bore is large enough. Any Jeep CJ wheel will fit. You can look in the usual jeep accessory companies like quadratec and pic any wheel that they say fits a CJ jeep and it will work. Just be sure it’s the right rim diameter as the CJs were 15s and the Roxors are 16
I see in the Roxor repair manual they quote the 5x5.5 lug pattern but they don't mention center bore or back spacing. Somebody mentioned this to me and I didn't have an answer. I called the dealership and they were going to look into it but have not gotten back to me. All they said was that Mahindra moved from Michigan to Texas and that parts were hard to come by.

Woodhound

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Have you found this article already? Gives some key specs on the rims and can help narrow down your search. Your local tire dealer will be able to order just about any type rim.

AZROX thank you. I clicked on the link you provided, and the center bore, and back spacing numbers were there. Now all I have to do is locate a wheel...might be the hard part.

wvdskin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Diesel Freak has spare aluminum and steel wheels available. I picked up a spare tire and mount from them.