ooooooooooo

SIDE STEP-FLASH LIGHT-PLASTIC COVER AND MORE.....

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Well Santa came early. I was given a pretty good flash light and I was told it is for the Roxor and must be mounted some place. LOL. I was also given a set of steel tubular Roxor steps a few weeks ago by my dealer. So I spent a little time thinking just where and how to mount this flash light. While out shopping for others at an Academy Sports I found the perfect flash light mount. A fishing rod or pole holder. $5.00. Figgered I could mount this holder with a few hose clamps to the roll cage.

So once home I found the idea worked. The light fit great in the pole holder. I added a few strategically placed Velcro strips in the tube to hold down any rattles. Found a 2 pack of hose clamps for $2.99 at AUTO ZONE. Clamped that beotch onto the roll cage and walah! Light holder.

I then mounted the side steps. They attach using the door net floor tie in bolts. I then followed the instructions and located the existing floor holes for the other 2 fasteners. The hole is covered by the spray in lining. Just popped through them with the right sized bit from below and bolted it all in. They actually are very sturdy and hold my svelt 320 lbs nicely. And so while we are talking about my fat ass, I have never liked the shoulder bars as far as getting in and out. I was always snagging and popping off that little plastic cover held on with body molding tape protecting that sharp corner at the aft top edge the door opening. It was irritating. So I removed the shoulder bars. OH what a difference that made. So while at it I ran a spare screw from the fender flares I installed last week into the plastic cover to keep it in place.

Ahhhhhhh. I'm done till I get some Christmas cash. Then its tune and hitch time. LOL.

BDRAG

roxor flash light holder.jpgroxor flash light holder with light.jpgroxor plastic cover attach.jpgroxor step.jpg

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Nice contrast: the Roxor resting beside the Vette!
Lol. Yea, my wife got a VETTE and I traded my two bikes for a Roxor. Who won that round? Lol.

Some would say WE have the slowest and fastest production vehichels made in the U.S. in the same color and in the same garage. Hahahaaaaa!

BDRAG

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well Santa came early. I was given a pretty good flash light and I was told it is for the Roxor and must be mounted some place. LOL. I was also given a set of steel tubular Roxor steps a few weeks ago by my dealer. So I spent a little time thinking just where and how to mount this flash light. While out shopping for others at an Academy Sports I found the perfect flash light mount. A fishing rod or pole holder. $5.00. Figgered I could mount this holder with a few hose clamps to the roll cage.

So once home I found the idea worked. The light fit great in the pole holder. I added a few strategically placed Velcro strips in the tube to hold down any rattles. Found a 2 pack of hose clamps for $2.99 at AUTO ZONE. Clamped that beotch onto the roll cage and walah! Light holder.

I then mounted the side steps. They attach using the door net floor tie in bolts. I then followed the instructions and located the existing floor holes for the other 2 fasteners. The hole is covered by the spray in lining. Just popped through them with the right sized bit from below and bolted it all in. They actually are very sturdy and hold my svelt 320 lbs nicely. And so while we are talking about my fat ass, I have never liked the shoulder bars as far as getting in and out. I was always snagging and popping off that little plastic cover held on with body molding tape protecting that sharp corner at the aft top edge the door opening. It was irritating. So I removed the shoulder bars. OH what a difference that made. So while at it I ran a spare screw from the fender flares I installed last week into the plastic cover to keep it in place.

Ahhhhhhh. I'm done till I get some Christmas cash. Then its tune and hitch time. LOL.

BDRAG

View attachment 2104View attachment 2105View attachment 2106View attachment 2107
Pretty cool! I love the flashlight holder. I found a cheap , flat, magnetic LED light to stick to the dash on mine
Lol. Yea, my wife got a VETTE and I traded my two bikes for a Roxor. Who won that round? Lol.

Some would say WE have the slowest and fastest production vehichels made in the U.S. in the same color and in the same garage. Hahahaaaaa!

BDRAG
I did some trading to get my roxor as well. Two four wheelers and one motorcycle. They made a decent down payment. LOL