ooooooooooo

Sean davis

Martin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I needed a side by side for my job as pipeline safety.i I just never was impressed with what I found till last fall sitting on a hydro-test, I read about these little wonders. Looking forward to adding accessories. All input greatly appreciated.

BigBob

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
This would actually be amazing on a pipeline. I never thought about that. You would probably have to upgrade to some beefier tires for when it rains but other then that it would be perfect.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This would actually be amazing on a pipeline. I never thought about that. You would probably have to upgrade to some beefier tires for when it rains but other then that it would be perfect.
At the very least add a rear locker, the ox that mahindra offers is an excelent option. If your looking to save money go with the spartan lunch box locker, I got one and it dropped right in. Without a locker you may as well be on a unicycle on those muddy pipelines. Open diff just dosnt cut it on muddy terrain.

on_the_rox

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We helped supply Sonny with the Spartan Lunch Box Style locker. Our Roxor that has one really performs over the factory open Diff. Sonny has said the same as well about his setup! It is an excellent cost efficient option. We also have an Auburn Limited Slip differential that would work great in the front or rear. Our black Roxor has the Auburn limited slip in the rear, and the spartan in the front with our WARN lockout hubs. It is the perfect combination. Most of the time 4 wheel drive is not needed on the trail with the limited slip, but when it is that Spartan locker really helps to pull the Roxor through anything you point it towards!

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We helped supply Sonny with the Spartan Lunch Box Style locker. Our ROXOR that has one really performs over the factory open Diff. Sonny has said the same as well about his setup! It is an excellent cost efficient option. We also have an Auburn Limited Slip differential that would work great in the front or rear. Our black ROXOR has the Auburn limited slip in the rear, and the spartan in the front with our WARN lockout hubs. It is the perfect combination. Most of the time 4 wheel drive is not needed on the trail with the limited slip, but when it is that Spartan locker really helps to pull the ROXOR through anything you point it towards!
Steve at on the rox is full of knowlage as well. He can answer any tec questions you have. I love my spartan locker. The only time I even realize it is there is with a tight turn (wheel cranked all the way left or right) on pavement. Other than that it just makes my roxor go damn near anywhere!