ooooooooooo

ROXOR WANTED TO BUY

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looking for a used Roxor in good condition.
What do you have, price and condition.
If you’re interested, in Salem IL, you can buy a new 2023 Roxor for 15805, plus the taxes etc, but they’ll negotiate those. I bought my 2023 there in January for 16,500 brand new and they’ve come down since then. The website is www.atvsandmor.com. They have red and black. I’ll try to send a picture, I think I typed the email address right, if it doesn’t work just let me know.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here is a picture from their website. Nice people to deal with. Building is huge, used to be a Kmart I believe

IMG_9335.png

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here is a picture from their website. Nice people to deal with. Building is huge, used to be a Kmart I believe

View attachment 13612
I had no idea they were selling new ones that inexpensive. I guess folks really wanted that "Jeep" look on the 18s and 19s, and would pay for it.
That's a heck of a deal!

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had no idea they were selling new ones that inexpensive. I guess folks really wanted that "Jeep" look on the 18s and 19s, and would pay for it.
That's a heck of a deal!
I think they were originally 21-22, the hard cabs 28-29, but they have a few left over, the 24s are much higher. I guess they weren’t selling well last year, but then they dismissed the lawsuit from fiat and they started selling again, but by then people wanted a 2024, they are exactly the same as the 23s, but they come in a few more colors than black or red

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just looked at New 2024's yesterday. BASE was $21,900
INTEREST
0% to 36 Months
1.99% 37 - 48 Months
3.99% 49-60 Months

I had went by the local Mega Motor Sports Dealership. Polarus/Kawasaki/CanAm/Honda/Etc. dealer first. They had side by sides as high as 36K that I looked at. They may have went higher, I was not looking at 4 seaters. Anything I would want to replace my 2015 Polarus Full Size 570 with, was getting close to 18K or more.

The place that had the Roxor's was a Feed and Farm Supply in Westplains MO. They must have just gotten them in. I had never seen them on the lot before. It took a minute to locate the hood latch. Overall the 24 Roxor still looks pretty good. A new Diesel Freaks 6 Slot Grill and Hood Hold Down Latch's would not hurt it any.

Those left over 23's in Southern Ill. are a good buy. Looks like Salem is East of St Louis.

Bob R

Last edited:

Plumber1986

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got a 2018 low miles under 1100 miles looks good no dents been babied also have a shooter deck that’s a separate sale for 2000 ….jeep I’d sell for 10k