ooooooooooo

Roxor RoundUP - Jasper, Georiga

RxR Performance

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ANYONE PLANNING ON GOING?

WHEN? July 24-26 (You can arrive on Thursday, July 23rd)

WHERE? Stone Mill in Jasper, Georgia

WHAT? The Roxor Roundup, in partnership with Dirt Legal, is an event organized for Roxor owners to get together and enjoy comradery and trail riding in a safe, legal, and private setting.
20dd9309-543c-4d92-9a1f-344407bc5648.png
Stone Mill is 800 private acres in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.

The property is full of off-road trails ranging from mild to wild with hiking, fishing, camping, event Stage

Professional trail guides will be on hand for those with limited off-road experience (trained by the United and Southern Four Wheel Drive Associations).

There will be a free dinner on Saturday night with some great give away prizes. Bonfires every night at the campground, with a movie night on Friday night (weather permitting). This is a family-friendly event. Please join us – we look forward to showing you a good time!

You MUST contact Doug Wooten to confirm for registration at dwooten1401@gmail.com

CAMPING is $30 for the weekend. You are welcome to tent camp or bring an RV / Travel trailer. Unless you have already reserved your spot - RVs are without any hookups. The campground has a flush toilet and a hot shower!

You can park your trailer on-site all weekend – the property is gated and we have volunteers for security.

Dirt Legal is providing Dinner on Saturday evening. Please plan to provide other meals on your own.

The closest town is Jasper, GA (about 15 miles). You should arrive with a full tank of fuel in your Roxor.
ab2c9320-6474-4d7f-a8b3-8ae81ca4a552.jpg
Planned Events:

Thursday
Bon Fire.
Friday Movie Night and Bon Fire
Saturday Dinner and Raffle

Trail Rides Every Day.

You can also Swim, Fish (catch and release), Hike, and enjoy the company of fellow Roxorians.

Absolutely No Alcohol on the Trails!! You are welcome to enjoy adult beverages responsibly around the campfire, etc…
MOST OF ALL – WELCOME AND HAVE FUN!!

DIRECTIONS:

For GPS use 100 Long Branch Rd, Ranger GA (Make sure you turn on Damascus, Many GPS will try to take you to Elk Overlook and this road is gated). When the GPS says that you have arrived – continue STRAIGHT until you pass through the gate. Go by the lake on your left and go straight until you reach the event stage.

Please contact Doug at dwooten1401@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would lobe to do this if it were somewhere out west.
Same here. Its just too far for me given its locale (about 1000 miles) Another 200 and I’m in Moab. Much rather be there than out East. Too many miles for a weekend trip. if there’s ever one closer I’d be down.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thought about it but I won’t be ready.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk