ooooooooooo

Roxor Reliability- Long Drive

Crossfire

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Need to relocate for work reasons ( about 400 miles) , wondering If I should ship or just drive the Roxor. Will it make the trip without any problems.
Thinking of using " Avoid Highways and Keep it in the 55-60 Zone. Shipping gets expensive , Mostly garage kept and has only 2500 miles and stage 1 tuned. No known issues.

Any suggestions or precautions , you guys can think of? .

Will it run all day or give it breaks every couple of hours ? or doesn't matter.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
how are you moving the rest of your belongings? why not just stick it in a u haul along with your other stuff? Or on a trailer.

but check all fluids first and roll it. It should be fine If you have to drive it

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I would just rent a U-haul auto trailer one way and pull it with my pickup. Don't get the one that just carries one axle, but get the trailer you can put the whole Roxor on. I have used before and they worked great and the price was not bad.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Need to relocate for work reasons ( about 400 miles) , wondering If I should ship or just drive the Roxor. Will it make the trip without any problems.
Thinking of using " Avoid Highways and Keep it in the 55-60 Zone. Shipping gets expensive , Mostly garage kept and has only 2500 miles and stage 1 tuned. No known issues.

Any suggestions or precautions , you guys can think of? .

Will it run all day or give it breaks every couple of hours ? or doesn't matter.
Drive it !

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Drive it, rent a trailer to pull with more of your stuff. Rest of You stuff. Piece of came .rc