ooooooooooo

ROXOR Owner Wannabe :P

TomV

Hey everyone! ROXOR lover but non-owner. :( I live in CT, so there's not too many options for us here. State Law in CT says that CT is supposed to provide lands for off road vehicle use, but for over 30 years they have refused to do so. We have to own the land, or haul our off road toys out of state to use them. Unfortunately the ROXOR is overweight for our surrounding states UTV friendly trails, so things look bleak for the ROXOR in CT. I want one really bad, but I won't buy a vehicle I cant use. "Dirt Legal" may be able to get a tag for it in CT with some sort of limited road use, but its really not road use I'm interested in. Although it would open a few options for sneaking off through a hole in the trees. I am waiting to see someone ELSE in CT get a tag for it before I drop $18K on one of my own. Will be interesting to filter through this forum though!

M57

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have a 2014 Polaris RZR 570 LE with a trailer I'll sell you at a good price. Just have to come to Oregon with cash and tow the thing home.