ooooooooooo

Roxor Locker

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Got a call from my Dealer who is telling me he ordered two different Lockers for my new 2022 Roxor from Mahindra and neither would fit. Now I guess I am going to get a Roxor with two wheel drive. This really aggravates me.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lunchbox or full carrier? There is a good chance a powersports dealer has no idea how to set up a ring and pinion. I bet they can’t get the carrier in because it’s either not shimmed correctly or they aren’t using a spreader. I’d have a off road shop put in an aftermarket locker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Lunchbox or full carrier? There is a good chance a powersports dealer has no idea how to set up a ring and pinion. I bet they can’t get the carrier in because it’s either not shimmed correctly or they aren’t using a spreader. I’d have a off road shop put in an aftermarket locker.

Trying that right now. Looks like I am hitting a brick wall. Eaton E Locker number 19961-10 discontinued

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Well my 4 wheel drive guy can not find a locker to fit. Looks like I need a dana 44 19 spline locker and all are sold out or discontinued. Anybody that might can help?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If they can't find a 19 spline locker, then they will have to get some 30 or 35 spline shafts to use a more readily available locker.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The 19 spline is very limited cause it’s basically only in the flatties. Your options and Availability increase tremendously if you get a 30 spline carrier/locker and do the chrome moly shafts. On the Rox is the only source for the full float kit in the rear and the front axles are available from on the Rox as well as Nitro gear.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
The 19 spline is very limited cause it’s basically only in the flatties. Your options and Availability increase tremendously if you get a 30 spline carrier/locker and do the chrome moly shafts. On the Rox is the only source for the full float kit in the rear and the front axles are available from on the Rox as well as Nitro gear.
Sounds like that is way more money

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Sorry but can you explain a "Flattie"

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The stock Roxors come with 19 spline axles and have a custom (Roxor) carrier. Most aftermarket lockers are for 30 spline +. To fit an after market locker in you have to change the carrier, ring and pinion and axles. It is expensive but worth it in durability and reliability. Stock, the Roxors handle pretty good, depending on what you plan on doing with yours. Consider the Roxor a project build. Most are never finished.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You can always do a lunchbox locker like a Spartan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Not really. Jeep stopped using 19 spline axles in 1970. Not much market for 19 spline stuff, so there isn't a need to produce the parts. Basic supply and demand.
You are correct although you can find some on the Internet, they are always out of stock or Discontinued. My 4 wheel Drive guy has not found any yet. My Dealer thinks Mahindra Site may have some later in the year but for right now, out of luck.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wade should shave some in stock.

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don't know what you guys are talking about, not being able to get lockers for your Roxor LE.
I have a 2019. Cat delete, EGR remove, Stage II upgrade, Warn hubs, OX locker installed in rear diff
by local truck n 4x4 shop that deals mainly with this type of work they had no trouble with the install.
(Tucson Differential) great guys very happy with their work. Got in touch with OX Locker directly.
they set me up with everything I needed, including the right length teleflex cable for a manual shift.
no air compressor needed for air locked, and no E locker both would require DC power to operate.
manual is simple and reliable. Roxor is stone cold stock (19 spline dana 44 clones) diffs and I have used the hell
out of my little Roxor. I have climbed all kinds of rock inclines on rocky trails in the Rincon Mts,
and Catalinas all around Tucson AZ and have had no regrets. I am sure folks around here know how rough
it is to get back to Chivo Falls and other trails in the Rincons. I was going to install an OX Locker in the front
but with the rear locker is all I really need. OX LOCKER check em out.