ooooooooooo

Roxor in California

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Bought this Roxor last month in California. Planning to upgrade slowly and hopefully make it street legal in California one day.
1350371F-EA49-4AF0-B6D4-D6A658432A9A.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congratulations on your Roxor. Glad to see someone else with a Roxor in Northern California.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congratulations on your Roxor. Glad to see someone else with a Roxor in Northern California.

Thanks!! This is awesome to see someone in Northern California. Do you know any good off-roading trails around here?

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m trying to get mine ready to go on the Rubicon. I went out to Folsom lake a few weeks back. That was a lot fun. My son and I have been wanting to go out to Prairie City since it’s close, but with the smoke haven’t yet. There are a lot of great trails above Placerville.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m trying to get mine ready to go on the Rubicon. I went out to Folsom lake a few weeks back. That was a lot fun. My son and I have been wanting to go out to Prairie City since it’s close, but with the smoke haven’t yet. There are a lot of great trails above Placerville.

Oh that’s cool. I just bought mine and I’m slowly adding parts. I’m having tough time getting trailer right now for hauling it to trails. Yea, I’ll go to Placerville trails when I get trailer. Good luck to you for Rubicon!!

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hello there California fellow. Nice to know someone else has Roxor in California. Btw, Is your roxor street Legal in California?

Yeah I’m stoked there’s another one in California. I have mine registered street legal in AZ but drive it here. With the AZ plates I don’t get a second look. If we can figure out how to do it in CA I’d be so happy.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah I’m stoked there’s another one in California. I have mine registered street legal in AZ but drive it here. With the AZ plates I don’t get a second look. If we can figure out how to do it in CA I’d be so happy.

That’s good to know you don’t have issues with Arizona plates. Will they just register it or do you need to have an address there?

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Oh that’s cool. I just bought mine and I’m slowly adding parts. I’m having tough time getting trailer right now for hauling it to trails. Yea, I’ll go to Placerville trails when I get trailer. Good luck to you for Rubicon!!

Trailers are difficult right now. The 16’ seem to go pretty fast. I’m hoping to pick one up in about a week, but even though hen I’m going to drive to Bakersfield to pick it up.

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That’s good to know you don’t have issues with Arizona plates. Will they just register it or do you need to have an address there?

You need to provide an address, which I do have but they don’t verify it at all. You could use any address. Then you have the option for a mailing address and it can be your CA one. It’s kinda funny actually. It was super easy, a few forms and did it all over the phone. Call the AZ DOT and they can walk you through everything.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Trailers are difficult right now. The 16’ seem to go pretty fast. I’m hoping to pick one up in about a week, but even though hen I’m going to drive to Bakersfield to pick it up.

What kinda trailer you picking up? I was thinking of getting a 14ft utility trailer.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What kinda trailer you picking up? I was thinking of getting a 14ft utility trailer.

I was going to go with the 14’. I just have a few more feet on my side yard so I’m going to go with the 16’ car trailer.