ooooooooooo

Roxor hauling capacity

woodtic

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi all......newbie here.....waiting delivery of my Roxor. Question for all you Roxor owners using 'around the farm'. 350 lb limit in the back seems light. Maybe for liability reasons? What have you all hauled and thoughts about the 350 lb limit? Thanks!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve hauled 2 garbage cans full of moist compost about 25-30 miles of county rds. You could tell it was loaded but nothing unsafe or to be worried about. No idea of the weight but it was considerable and probably over the advertised limits.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You'll just have to use your best judgement. On one hand there's what Roxor says, but many owners have gone outside the box.

B

Bister

Hi all......newbie here.....waiting delivery of my Roxor. Question for all you Roxor owners using 'around the farm'. 350 lb limit in the back seems light. Maybe for liability reasons? What have you all hauled and thoughts about the 350 lb limit? Thanks!

It has to do with the EPA and limits for a UTV, I believe. Anything thing sold as a UTV, the EPA limits the GVW at around 3500#. Not sure of the number, so a regular 1800# unit will have a lot bigger payload, but I can assure you that unless the front wheels are off the ground and the back bumper is dragging, your pretty much safe.

The box isn't big enough to over load it, it just makes it ride really nice. Wait till you see the gravel I have to move someday. ?

PS: That was pretty green wood and I wouldn’t be scared to almost double that load if I had the room. I'm thinking some boards and go square with the roll cage. Two rows, head high wouldn't bother me at all. You don't want to even know what I use to do to my Rhino.
This was before my hitch showed up, now I use a trailer.

28638270-2542-4965-93BA-DF79D411DA93.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

I’ve hauled 2 garbage cans full of moist compost about 25-30 miles of county rds. You could tell it was loaded but nothing unsafe or to be worried about. No idea of the weight but it was considerable and probably over the advertised limits.
That would put your cans at around 200# each. You must be a big boy. lol

woodtic

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks all.......I kind of figured as much. Unit seems like it could haul most anything if it fit. Supposed to pick mine up tomorrow!