ooooooooooo

Roxor Desert Commander

TAD

Here is my 2019 Roxor, I bought the base model and added everything, I had a custom roll cage put in the back area to support the canvas and did a military style canvas top. The hard cab is from DFK who I highly suggest, the cab is super heavy duty and their customer service is excellent. I replaced the seats with PRP along with a front winch, heater, radio, GPS and of course the engine chip. There are at least a dozen other items but you get the idea. I have owned several side by sides but nothing matches the quality of the Roxor, I plan to keep this rig for many years and enjoy it nearly every day riding in the Utah mountains.

Desert Commander 2.jpg Desert Commander.jpg

Tokarev

Top and doors look great. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

TAD

I had the canvas top made by a local shop, it was very complex to make and took nearly 3 weeks.

Tokarev

I had the canvas top made by a local shop, it was very complex to make and took nearly 3 weeks.
Depending on how each individual vehicle may differ in general fit and dimensions I feel confident in saying these would sell if mass produced.

TAD

I totally agree, it is far more complex than it looks because it incorporates the DFK hard top, part of the factory ROPS and an addition to the roll bar at the rear. I think there would be a fair amount of demand but it would have to be more simplified than mine.

Tokarev

I totally agree, it is far more complex than it looks because it incorporates the DFK hard top, part of the factory ROPS and an addition to the roll bar at the rear. I think there would be a fair amount of demand but it would have to be more simplified than mine.
Is is the cab open into the bed?

TAD

I found this photo of the custom frame for the canvas top.

Attachments

• Roxor top frame.jpg
    Roxor top frame.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: 1BB

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A bunch of us here in Utah! Welcome. Time for the 2nd annual Roxor Rendezvous

TAD

The DFK hardtop includes a removeable glass panel between the forward and rear cab area.