ooooooooooo

Roxor Cash promotion ending

MaineRox

Does anyone know if the promotion really ends on 8/31 or might they be extending it? Any word?

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The previous month they had different promotions. I would assume they would make it more attractive if there are any 18’s left over. Some states don’t sound to Roxor friendly and they sell pretty slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaineRox

That seems to be the case in Maine and that's why I aked the question. When I bought my Jeep, they extended the offer another month because sales were slow. I see other automakers extending as well, but don't how the atv and sxs market works.

MAGAHAWK

Look at it this way - if you are going to buy a Roxor and you're ok with a 2018 you will be into it for less the vast majority of owners on this site. If the offer is extended but you buy now you haven't missed anything. But - the sooner you buy the more selection will be available. It's a win - win. The real question is will the offer be increased and I doubt that it will, but if it is it will be minimal, but again I doubt it because Mahindra will loose credibility and future promotions will not generate the urgency for buyers to act. Dealers will probably be compensated for "left over" models in other ways but the advertised promo to the public will most likely end. Short version : BUY THE SOB!! :)

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up my new 2018 Roxor today and the dealer still had 4 unit 2018 left. Its not selling as much as they would think.
I think it will will be extended until all 2018 are gone.

MaineRox

I picked up my new 2018 Roxor today and the dealer still had 4 unit 2018 left. Its not selling as much as they would think.
I think it will will be extended until all 2018 are gone.

Congrats. Is that the new red one? What model?