ooooooooooo

Recalls?

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I've read some inference to recalls on the forum but couldn't find the details. Any takers? I have a 2018.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Only recall I’ve heard about and it’s not really a recall per say but I believe if there’s an issue then Roxor will cover it and that’s the taillight wiring harness, or more exactly the plugs Not being water tight.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes on the taillight plugs. xtc sent me a blinker system for mine and it went on flawlessly on my 19. I ordered the trailer setup to tie into what they sent. As I have the old system, they don't have the trailer harness that will fit the old system. I got hold of the dealer and they told me it will take a while to get the updated system. I will wait rather than backyard tie into the existing wiring.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My dealer said there was a “recall” on the speedo cluster. I don’t know if there is, or just that they’d sent a bunch off and warranty was covering them. My factory one only had a backlight and no other function. The new one works except for the brake indicator staying on even with full fluid and the wire closed on the handle?

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is very common with the ebrake light. Mine has been on since new.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sensor is under the plastic between the seats on the lever. Start there. Don’t think there’s a bulb in the cluster. Probably an led and nit worth the risk of opening up.

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sensor is under the plastic between the seats on the lever. Start there. Don’t think there’s a bulb in the cluster. Probably an led and nit worth the risk of opening up.

I took the harness apart and closed the circuit on the sensor. It didn’t change. I’ve been known to smash those little led bulbs with needle nose pliers when they won’t cooperate! Haha